Light, handy, foolproof.
Protect easily operators and environments from viruses and micro-organisms with a highly effective technology (VHP) applied for years in controlled contamination areas.
The ideal solution for:
Surfaces and environments
Simply pressing a button, you can perform the biodecontamination cycle of areas up to 350 m3 in automatic mode.
You can sterilise all exposed surfaces up to 6 Log, including HEPA filters which are often a a possible point of presence of pathogens.
• Made of stainless steel and ABS.
• Integrated 7” colour touch panel, simple and intuitive.
• Communication via Ethernet connection for remote control.
• Vaporizer capacity from 5 to 10 gr/min.
• Reports exported via USB port.
• Automatic cycle adjusted according to H2O2 ppm level.
• Catalyst with integrated blower with nominal airflow up to 650 m3/h.
• Biosafety cabinet
• Hospitals and healthcare facilities
• Dental and medical clinics
• Microbiological laboratories
• Biosafety laboratories
• Biomedical research facilities
|Max treatable volume||max 500 m3|
|Max pump rate||12 g/min|
|Airflow||Up to 200 m3/h adjustable|
|Remote control||Through PLC, SCADA or WiFi|
|Ø exit connection||60 mm|
|Materials||Stainelss steel ASI 316 and ABS|
|Power supply||220V / 50Hz o 210V / 60Hz|
|Dimensions (LxPxH)||350 x 550 x 400 mm|